Telegram and WhatsApp’s struggle to get users’ attention is nothing new. However, this year both systems launched their own Premium versions i.e. paid versions of apps that have some extra features.
Although the two messaging apps have very similar features, the subscriber versions have different focus points. In the case of Telegram, all users can use the Premium version, while WhatsApp Premium focuses on business users.
For this key difference, platforms should not compete for user subscriptions. In WhatsApp Premium, the services are aimed at entrepreneurs and the main feature is access to the same profile on up to 10 different devices.
In addition, subscribers also get cloud hosting and customizable links, because it is much easier to memorize a name than to memorize a nine-digit number.
In Telegram Premium, the number of new features is greater. Check them all out:
- 4 GB Downloads
- Faster Downloads
- Create up to 20 chat folders with up to 200 chats in each;
- Access to 1000 channels
- Add up to 4 accounts in the same app;
- Pin 10 conversations to the top of the list;
- Save up to 10 favorite stickers;
- Exclusive stickers updated monthly;
- 10 new emoji for reactions;
- change the default home folder;
- animated profile pictures;
- Distinguished Subscriber badge;
- special icons
- remove ad
- Transcription of voice messages.
WhatsApp has yet to reveal the value of its Premium version, while Telegram has already guaranteed that the subscription service will cost R$24.90.
Have you seen our new videos on Youtube? Subscribe to our channel!