Many people liken Amazon’s Prime Day to Black Friday due to the large number of shopping deals offered during the promotion.
Amazon is holding its annual Prime Day event this year on July 12 through July 13.
Prime Day has become the biggest week of the year in the online shopping industry.
As Amazon holds its mega shopping event on Prime Day 2022, others are slashing prices across the board to compete with the online retail giant.
Celebrity handbag designer Coach is a competitive summer sale retailer.
The fashion retailer is currently holding 50% off all sale styles on their website.
There are price cuts across most categories, including bags, wallets, shoes, and clothing.
The timeframe for the sale isn’t specified on the website, but it’s “almost out of stock”, so it’s best to act quickly, if you’re interested. No discount code is needed to sell.
Here are some of our top picks from Coach sale:
- Big load for $248, instead of $495
- Tabby Chain Clutch for $148, instead of $295
- Sleeveless Ruffle Dress $325 instead of $650
- Citysole Mid Top Sneaker for $113 instead of $225
- Gotham Duffle In Canvas With Camo Print for $298, instead of $595
- Square Sculpted Sunglasses $98, Instead of $196
- Kellie Sandal for $98 instead of $195
- 3 in 1 Wallet for $98, instead of $195
Find more great discounts on Coach sale styles here.
Related Stories about Retail and Shopping:
Family-owned ice cream factory expanded, with third spot opening in New Jersey
Shake Shack to open two more locations in New Jersey
Kohl’s Finishes Talking About Selling Her Company
Our press needs your support. Please sign up today for NJ.com.