Crunchyroll – Guilty Gear -Strive
Guilty Gear -Strive- is coming to Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and Windows in spring 2023, so Arc System Works is getting ready with a test of the upcoming cross-platform play. A cross-platform network open beta test is set to kick off on Friday, February 3 at 11:00pm PT and will run through Monday, February 6 at 5:00am PT.
The cross-platform beta will be playable for all players across PlayStation, Xbox and PC platforms, and those who don’t own the game will still be able to get in on the action for free. The beta test will be held using a separate application from the main game, available in the stores of each platform.
All 22 available characters will be playable and here’s a list of modes that will be live in the beta:
- Tutorial Mode – Players can learn the basics of how to play
- Mission Mode – Players will learn useful techniques for matches in a mission format
- Survival Mode – Fight consecutive battles against the COM with a limited pool of health.
- Training Mode – Recreate a variety of situations and practice to your heart’s content
- VS COM, VS 2P – Players can fight against the computer or a friend
- Online Match (Rank Tower, Open Park, Player Match) – Play online against others from across the globe
- Combo Maker – Make original combo or setplay, and search for other players’ recipes to try
- Digital Figure – Set up characters, furniture, effects, and more to create a unique scene
- Gallery – Check out the characters and BGM
Source: Press release